Breastfeeding is the best way to feed the baby. The best food and best adapted to the needs of the infant is breast milk (breast milk), since it contains all the essential nutrients that are essential to maintain good health, proper growth and development of the child.
In addition, breast milk:
1) mother's milk does not contain pathogenic bacteria or other microorganisms saprophytic;
2) is heated to body temperature;
3) is always fresh, clean and ready for consumption;
4) contains a very easily digested and most digestible protein;
5) contains large amounts of digestive enzymes to help digest fat and starch (these enzymes are boiled in milk are destroyed);
6) contains easily digestible fat (fat globules in breast milk are lower than those in cow's milk);
7) contains the required amount of vitamins for infants, infants fed breast milk shall be fully contained in the milk amount of vitamins in the same state;
8) contains significantly more vitamin C than whole cow's milk, vitamin C oxidizes very quickly and all the manipulations (pouring milk, straining out, cooking, storage, etc.) in cow's milk almost did not occur;
9) contains a more equal amount of vitamin A, while in cow's milk vitamin A content varies depending on the season.
The very fact that the administration of breast milk infant nutrition are described as natural, indicates the great importance we assign this way of feeding infants. Today more and more mothers considered it their duty to breast-feed your baby, at least during the first months when the child system is most sensitive to any kind of infection. It was found at the same time that the impossibility of feeding in women is very rare (1 to 5%).